Friday, November 09, 2007

Reality Check

"I really don't remember thinking about very much in high school except my hair."
-Meryl Streep, in Rolling Stone


"What do you think of that?"

"It's all any girl thinks of in high school."

"Really? I didn't think about my hair much at all."

"That's the difference between boys and girls..."

"You'd have thought that I'd learned that before now..."

"There's still a lot you could learn about girls..."

"Obviously. I need to go back to school."

"To study girls' hair?"

"No, ninth grade grammar. I had linguistics instead. I was in an experimental program. The experiment failed."

"That explains a lot..."

By Professor Batty


1 Comments:

Blogger Móðir, kona, meyja said...

*smirk*

Post a Comment

                                                                                     All original Flippism is the Key content copyright Stephen Charles Cowdery, 2004-2023