Wednesday, January 30, 2008

Was it Something I Said?

According to my site meter (the little blue ball near the bottom of my sidebar), about every three months or so there is an e-mail referral to this site. On Tuesday I had three! One in Ohio, one in British Columbia, another one somewhere in New York. Are these people communicating to each other? Have they unearthed some precious nugget of a blog post here and now simply must share it via e-mail? Has one of my doggerel verses struck a chord and is being attached to dozens of communications? Is the Daisy Ashford Defense League planning a denial of service attack on FITK?

I may never know.

It's kind of bugging me.

Who ever you are, stop in and say hello in the comments.

UPDATE: Make that four, just got another one- this time from Wisconsin.

By Professor Batty


4 Comments:

Blogger Sharon Spotbottom said...

california!


Blogger Professor Batty said...

OMG! They know where I live!


Blogger Darien Fisher-Duke said...

I don't see a little blue ball...?


Blogger Professor Batty said...

... right above the orange box with the letters XML...

Post a Comment

                                                                                     All original Flippism is the Key content copyright Stephen Charles Cowdery, 2004-2024