Wednesday, April 09, 2008

Fatal Attraction

Oh my goodness. The New York Times says that blogging causes death. What will become of me? I gave up smoking, I don't drive without a seat belt, I keep my cholesterol within limits, and I'm strictly a glass of wine a day (and not every day) kind of drinker. But blogging? Death? Ha! I laugh in their faces! I am Batty, the Immortal, Lord of Links, Potentate of Posts, a little harmless blogging never hurt anyone, did it? I feel fine... except for that little twinge... things going black... can't breathe... must... hit... "Post"... key...
Aughhhhhhh...

By Professor Batty


3 Comments:

Blogger lab munkay said...

Stay away from "the light" Batty. I need to read you.


Blogger Móðir, kona, meyja said...

I read to need you.


Blogger Professor Batty said...

... mutual the feeling is...

Post a Comment

                                                                                     All original Flippism is the Key content copyright Stephen Charles Cowdery, 2004-2023