Friday, April 18, 2008

Last Meme

Three jobs I have had in my life:
1. Lawn Mower Blade Straightener
2. Evidence Clerk
3. Paper Boy


Three movies I would watch over and over:
1. The Big Lebowski
2. Mulholland Drive
3. Casablanca

Three places I have lived:
1. Minneapolis, MN
2. Anoka, MN
3. Reykjavík, Iceland (OK, it was only a week, but I had my own apartment!)

Three shows that I watch:
1. The Simpsons
2. Ebert and Roper
3. Mental Engineering (local show that deconstructs TV ads)

Three Places I have been (that you probably haven't:)
1. Chinook, Montana
2. Radium, Minnesota
3. Zeandale, Kansas

Three people who e-mail me regularly:
1. Karla Jo
2. Amazon
3. Tim

Three places I'd rather be right now:
1. Reykjavík
2. Hawaii
3. The middle of the Rum River

Three friends I think will copy:
1.) ?!
2.) !!
3.) ???

Three things I am looking forward to this year:
1. The Weaver's Retirement (?)
2. Finishing Home Improvements (Exterior)
3. 40th Class Reunion (gulp!)

That's it! No more memes ever again!

(via Comica, congrats on your imminent graduation!)

By Professor Batty


2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

There's a reunion? Please, let's hear more!


Blogger Professor Batty said...

... email me at:

dktrfz@gmail.com

... and all shall be revealed!

Post a Comment

                                                                                     All original Flippism is the Key content copyright Stephen Charles Cowdery, 2004-2023