Monday, December 22, 2008

Wanted By The New Zealand Dairy Board


Almost every day in my site meter stats an icon of a little New Zealand flag pops up with the visitor listed as The New Zealand Dairy Board. Never leaving a comment (that I'm aware of) but that certain someone, between managing milk production and arranging international food conglomerate deals, has taken an interest in this humble blog.

I thank you, o mysterious antipodal friend. Since your fair isle has been so hospitable to my globetrotting son I feel a bit indebted to you. NZ has been on my to-see list for quite some time, the present world financial situation has put those travel plans on hold for the time being.

My plans for world domination continue...

By Professor Batty


2 Comments:

Blogger AJB said...

D'oh! Busted! :)

If your 'globetrotting son' makes it to Palmerston North then get him to get in touch.

Andrew.


Blogger Professor Batty said...

He's in Antarctica now, he'll return to Christchurch in February for some fly fishing. I don't think he'll make it to the North Island. Thanks for dropping a line.

Post a Comment

                                                                                     All original Flippism is the Key content copyright Stephen Charles Cowdery, 2004-2023