Wednesday, January 07, 2009

Good Enough, Smart Enough, Doggone It...


Stuart Saves The Senate

So it's official, sort of. The recount for Minnesota's Senate seat is over, and Al Franken, writer, satirist and SNL alum has prevailed. His opponent, Norm Coleman, said after the November elections (when he held a small lead) "If I were trailing, I would step back." Well, now that he is he has vowed to fight the outcome in the courts- which will result in the denial for me and my fellow Minnesotans equal representation under the law during one of the most turbulent times in US history . Thanks Norm, as always, you have gone the extra mile looking out for my best interests.

And as for Mr. Franken, here is one bit of solid advice.

By Professor Batty


2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yes, I thought it was ironic that Coleman declared himself the winner knowing full well that the law called for a mandatory recount. The pompous arrogance of politicians never ceases to amaze me. Using the courts to prolong the agony astounds me, as well, but I fear Franken would have done the same.


Anonymous Anonymous said...

The link. I fully expected to hear evidence that Wellstone's plane had been shot down or sabotaged, but being in the boonies, I don't get that kind of in depth news. Good to know my thoughts did not die of loneliness.

Post a Comment

                                                                                     All original Flippism is the Key content copyright Stephen Charles Cowdery, 2004-2023