Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Not Dead Yet

Winter, as is its wont,
tried to kill me again this year.
As is my wont, I persevered.
Persevered over the slings and
arrows of outrageous etc...

The image depicts the sum total
of all the remaining snow in
my domain as of Tuesday evening;
we had been shoveling and plowing
in -10° F. weather just last week.

With the Vernal Equinox
arriving on Saturday, I feel
confident in saying that,
"Once again, Batty triumphs over
capricious and malevolent nature."


Although the struggle does seem to get
just a bit harder with each succeeding year.

By Professor Batty


1 Comments:

Blogger Móðir, kona, meyja said...

'But I'm not dead yet!'

Post a Comment

                                                                                     All original Flippism is the Key content copyright Stephen Charles Cowdery, 2004-2023