Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Four Steps


Oh! But your smile makes me want to reciprocate. A million smiles. I can see the multitude of our progeny in your dimpled cheek. Whatever you want, I'm powerless to refuse.

I am charmed.

What? A plan? Tell me more, my mind wants to join my heart. A million questions, the Devil is in the details. Tell me more.

I am persuaded.

And now? Why are you standing so close? I can hear your heart beat. A million vibrations. Touch me. Take me.

I am seduced.

Yes. Yes. Yes. A million times yes.

I am lost.

By Professor Batty


1 Comments:

Anonymous Andy said...

Professor!!! (I understand completely)

Post a Comment

                                                                                     All original Flippism is the Key content copyright Stephen Charles Cowdery, 2004-2023