Monday, July 13, 2009

How I Spent My Summer Vacation - Part I


Dear diary, I just got back from my summer vacation. We did lots of fun stuff like swatting skeeters and hiking miles and miles of wilderness trails.


This was the sign to our cabin.


Wednesday night dad took all us kids to a special kind of restaurant called a "roadhouse." There were lots of cool guys with beards and tattoos and motorcycles there. I think dad liked the waitress, he was smiling at her A LOT! Mom stayed at the cabin.


The next day I saw a bear, some flowers, and a duck. that's all for now...

Billy

By Professor Batty


1 Comments:

Blogger lab munkay said...

We stopped at the that place for spring break for their goober burgers. I loved all the hippys sitting at the bar checking their laptops for snow reports.

Post a Comment

                                                                                     All original Flippism is the Key content copyright Stephen Charles Cowdery, 2004-2023