Thursday, August 27, 2009

$$$$$

Doggone it, this Blogging business sucks! I've got to figure out a way to make this PAY. I don't mean wimpy little "'scuse me" Goggle ads either. Make a hard sell approach to the "spiritual" side of Flippism? That book deal didn't exactly pay off.
Revival meetings? Been there, done that:



There's got to be a way to promise people heaven and deliver nothing, all the while raking in huge amounts of money.

Hmmm...

I think I have it!

Indulgences!


Friends,

Let Flippism ease your afterworld cares. Sure you're guilty as sin, aren't we all? But all it takes to erase that Karmic debt is to write a little check (for handling purposes, nothing smaller than $1000 please) to Professor Batty.

Mail to:

Indulgences
Flippist World Headquarters
Anoka Minnesota.

You'll sleep easier tonight for having done so.

By Professor Batty


10 Comments:

Blogger Darien Fisher-Duke said...

I can see that you are preoccupied with your upcoming trip to Iceland. Or at least, how to pay for it.

I just figured out how to pay for my next trip. Tack it on to the France/Choir trip next summer, and fly Icelandair!

BTW, I didn't know you were Catholic ...


Blogger Professor Batty said...

When I was a teen-ager I read about indulgences in a biography of Martin Luther and have been fascinated by the concept ever since. I have been buying clothes for Iceland (including a "Speedo") but all the travel and lodging is already paid for.


Blogger lab munkay said...

"Hot August night with the grass on the ground and the leaves hanging down smelling sweet"...Sweet Caroline Brother Love Traveling Salvation Show
Neil Diamond


Blogger Professor Batty said...

I'll be there with Cracklin' Rose


Anonymous Anonymous said...

didn't need to know about the speedo


Blogger Professor Batty said...

.. pictures to follow...


Anonymous Jon said...

At long last, my spiritual search can end. I have truly found Salvation! Is that what I was looking for??


Blogger Professor Batty said...

Jon ~ I believe you are looking for your checkbook first, then salvation..


Blogger lab munkay said...

No free love from FHQ?


Blogger Professor Batty said...

No free lunch...

Post a Comment

                                                                                     All original Flippism is the Key content copyright Stephen Charles Cowdery, 2004-2023