Friday, September 04, 2009

New Kitty

Isn't she adorable? I installed the new OS on my MacBook last night, and everything went pur-r-rfectly. The installation actually freed up about 12 gigabytes of hard drive space, how often does a new version of anything take up less space than the previous?

"But how well does it perform?" you may ask.

I don't know.

I don't really know anything about computers, except the bare minimum to satisfy my needs. There are supposed to be all sorts of enhancements to various features, but I wouldn't be able to tell you what the features are, much less how they've been improved. iTunes? Never use it. iPhoto? I'll stick with CS4, one program which I actually understand a little. Spotlight? I don't ever recall looking for anything on my computer that I couldn't find in a couple of clicks. Swooping folders and stacks and Safari's 12 most popular websites in a "Hollywood Squares" array? Puh-leeze!

But everything does work, and works without me having to figure it out all the time. That's all I need.

Nice kitty.

By Professor Batty


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

                                                                                     All original Flippism is the Key content copyright Stephen Charles Cowdery, 2004-2023