Monday, March 22, 2010

Almost Like A Real Letter

Wrote an email today. Not just something forwarded, or a snarky comment, or a tweet or a Re:Re:Re:. No, it was composed, thought through, it had to do with some of the life problems we all face. Too many demands on our time, too much bad food, too much too-muchness. I don't have the answers to those problems, but I tried to steer someone I care about back to a little happier life-style.

I've never been much of a letter-writer, that's one of the reasons I started this blog; a place to write down my ideas and hopefully communicate with others. But sometimes a blog is too personal, too public.

I wrote an email today. Almost like a real letter. Writing it was nice, not an obligation at all, and a chance to take some time out and just devote myself to one thing.

A luxury.

By Professor Batty


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

                                                                                     All original Flippism is the Key content copyright Stephen Charles Cowdery, 2004-2023