Tuesday, March 16, 2010

My Day With A Cult, Part II – Signs and Sacraments

Leaving the station, I noticed than many of my "fellow travelers" were headed towards a different temple, known as MOA, the Midwestern God of consumerism:



Not to be confused with The Virgin Goddess MTM, whose temple is named "Macy's":


Notice the red pentagram. I think she's gonna make it after all!

As I walked, I began to discover all sorts of "holy" places, some of which were downright scary:



One such "cult" had already been discredited:


Before entering MY temple, I partook of a sacramental breakfast, with transubstantiation of my meal into the body and the blood of the Goodess Ka-feh-een:



I was ready for anything.

Tommorrow: The cult revealed!

By Professor Batty


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

                                                                                     All original Flippism is the Key content copyright Stephen Charles Cowdery, 2004-2023