Tuesday, April 06, 2010

Foot in the Door

Perhaps it was my recent visit to the Minneapolis Institute of Arts "Foot in the Door" exhibition which gave me the impetus to clean my garage last week-end. 5000 pieces of some of the worst art ever displayed in an internationally recognized museum. Step this way, the show is about to begin:



There were three more rooms like this. It looks like my messy garage!

Some of the work was, to be fair, pretty good.

But some was just downright evil:



Pleasant dreams!

By Professor Batty


1 Comments:

Anonymous Nicole said...

Well, well, well. Looks like I just found my gumball machine!

Post a Comment

                                                                                     All original Flippism is the Key content copyright Stephen Charles Cowdery, 2004-2023