Thursday, July 22, 2010

Dangling Conversation

A call to an old-blog pal, back from Iceland (via Pareé- must be rough!) brought back that feeling, the same feeling I have when I wake up in the morning after having spent a night in Dream-Iceland. Her conversation covered her travels, only a few days, but in many of the places I have been, and continue to dream of.

At times it seemed as if we were both in the same dream, so strong were my associations with her descriptions.

Not this year, maybe next...

By Professor Batty


2 Comments:

Blogger Darien Fisher-Duke said...

Great to catch up with you, Professor!


Blogger Professor Batty said...

So nice to speak with you, this internet stuff is OK, but I need my Ma Bell fix sometimes.

Post a Comment

                                                                                     All original Flippism is the Key content copyright Stephen Charles Cowdery, 2004-2023