Thursday, August 12, 2010

I'm In With The In Crowd

A panoramic photograph I shot at last year's Iceland Airwaves has been accepted to the Fine Arts Exhibition at the 2010 Minnesota State Fair!

(cue music: We Are The Champions)

I’ll show it to you here, but in three panels-it is kind of hard to shrink a 48" wide print down to 680 pixels. I’ll have more about the exhibition in a few weeks:



Cosmic Call, Left



Cosmic Call, Center



Cosmic Call, Right

Cosmic Call is the name of the band which was performing to this audience. This is a stitch of five images; this panoramic was actually cropped down from eight separate exposures!

Check out my other Minnesota State Fair Fine Arts reviews.

By Professor Batty


5 Comments:

Anonymous Jon said...

Have you ever seen so many blue eyes!


Blogger Wim Van Hooste said...

Cosmic photograph, with indeed a lot of blue eyes.


Blogger Professor Batty said...

I had it hanging in my house for a few days and had to take it down.


Anonymous Nicole said...

I am so excited that this piece got into the Fair!!! I can't wait to see it on display at Preview Night.


Blogger Professor Batty said...

I hope we're near each other!

Post a Comment

                                                                                     All original Flippism is the Key content copyright Stephen Charles Cowdery, 2004-2023