Thursday, October 28, 2010

Stalked By Robots?

Upon returning from REALITY in the North Country to "virtual" reality in cyberspace, I checked my site meter, only to find some disturbing statistics:



Someone (or something) in the mortgage industry is doing research on my home improvement projects? Scrolling down, it gets even more spooky:



29 page views and OVER AN HOUR spent on FITK? I don't spend that kind of time on this site, and I write it! I noticed the Googlebot showing up as well:



Now I don't exactly understand what a Googlebot does, is it a friendly robot built to serve mankind or does it have more sinister motives? Is it gathering evidence of my weaknesses in order to have me "eliminated" so it can take over and succeed (where I have failed) in my plan for Flippist world domination?



Wait a minute! 11 minutes spent by a F-N robot?! Now I am worried.

TOMORROW: Even scarier stuff, just in time for Halloween.

STAY TUNED "MORTGAGE NETWORKING" AND "GOOGLEBOTS" - I'LL GIVE YOU A "PAGE VIEW" THAT YOU'LL NEVER FORGET!

By Professor Batty


2 Comments:

Blogger ECS said...

I'm guessing at least one of those googlebots operates on my command since I'm subscribed to you via Google reader.


Blogger Professor Batty said...

One of your minions? Maybe, although I think Feedfetcher does that, I may be wrong.

Post a Comment

                                                                                     All original Flippism is the Key content copyright Stephen Charles Cowdery, 2004-2024