Wednesday, December 15, 2010

My eMail Is Now Safe, Thank Goodness!

A recent decision by the 6th district court of appeals has ruled against warrant-less seizure and examination of eMail records.





Whew!

I was worried that my Icelandic correspondence (a "terrorist state" according to then UK PM Gordon Brown) could come back to haunt me- I was corresponding with a known confidant of Julian Assange, after all! And I don't think anyone needs to read those emails exchanged between me and certain 15 year-old twins!

By Professor Batty


3 Comments:

Anonymous Jon said...

And here I thought I hadn't been under FBI surveillance since 1974. Gotta watch those "known associates".


Blogger Professor Batty said...

Ah! A fellow-traveler.

One of these days I'll transfer the films I have of the peace march on St. Paul in 1970.


Anonymous Jon said...

There were about 50,000 people there that day. Muriel Humphrey waved at us marching by. Maybe I am on your film!

Post a Comment

                                                                                     All original Flippism is the Key content copyright Stephen Charles Cowdery, 2004-2023