Thursday, February 23, 2012

The Restless Urge



   As my 5 or 6 faithful readers know already, I've begun posting some longer form writing interspersed with my regular shenanigans. They are part of a bigger thing which should make itself manifest as the year progresses. There is a link in the sidebar to a master page listing all the posts in order. There will also be a link at the bottom of each post redirecting to the master list. In my perverse way, I won't tell you if they are fiction or not until the end of the post! This is a work-in-progress, so there may be occasional edits and rewrites in previous posts. I plan on writing one of these every 6 to 10 days... Thanks for reading and I hope you enjoy them!

By Professor Batty


7 Comments:

Blogger Some Chilean Woman said...

That's fantastic!!! I shall live vicariously through you since I am currently experiencing a bad case of writer's block.


Blogger Professor Batty said...

Good to hear from you! I still check in at SCW from time to time.


Anonymous I'd Rather Be in Iceland said...

Fun idea. I can't tell whether some of your stuff is fiction or not anyway!


Blogger Professor Batty said...

I'm not that difficult to figure out, am I?


Anonymous I'd Rather Be in Iceland said...

It's probably more that my usual reading material isn't very deep!


Blogger Jono said...

Great stuff, Batty! You continue to be inspirational AND entertaining (after all these years).


Blogger Shoshanah Marohn said...

I really like that you don't let us know it's fiction until the end. It's fun to guess if this is really you or not!

Post a Comment

                                                                                     All original Flippism is the Key content copyright Stephen Charles Cowdery, 2004-2023