Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Spring Stew



Going from 0 to 60 (degrees) in a couple of weeks has complicated my culinary efforts. When it was literally freezing I purchased these fine organic root vegetables with the idea of making a hearty winter-beating meal. The temps have drastically risen in the last few days, so I used these to make a “spring stew” full of garlic and spices in a wine/beef stock and then slow-cooked. Served with whole grain buns and some Imperial Russian Stout. YUM!

I went easy on the sunchokes.

By Professor Batty


1 Comments:

Anonymous I'd Rather Be in Iceland said...

Wow, that looks really good!

Post a Comment

                                                                                     All original Flippism is the Key content copyright Stephen Charles Cowdery, 2004-2023