Saturday, October 13, 2012

Brief Impressions of a Frantic Friday

Another beautiful day, warmish with no rain, I pedaled out to Grotta, an out of service lighthouse on the west end of town, desolate and picturesque:



Spent much of the day taking pictures around town. Tonight I went to Þjóðleikhúsið (The National Theatre) where I saw another exemplary performance. This time it was Jónsmessunótt, an original dark comedy. Afterwards I took a stroll through the downtown:



The downtown really comes to life after 2300. The clubs are full of beautiful people, even Harpa "dresses up" for the evening:


I caught a glimpse of this little afterparty outside city hall:

By Professor Batty


2 Comments:

Blogger Darien Fisher-Duke said...

I hope you are getting in a daily swim. EVERY day.


Blogger Professor Batty said...

I only missed once. I'm up to six laps now!

Post a Comment

                                                                                     All original Flippism is the Key content copyright Stephen Charles Cowdery, 2004-2023