Sunday, December 30, 2012

All good things must come to an end…



   This marks the last of the Sharon Spotbottom posts to be featured on Flippism is the Key. The Professor extends his heartfelt thanks to artist Karen Heathwood for allowing Sharon to grace this site for the last two years. Sharon speaks to me in ways I still don't fully understand but I guess that comes with her being "nothing if she is anything."

   There will always be a place for Sharon in my Flippist heart as long as it remains beating.


   XOXOXO

   I Heart Sharon Spotbottom.

By Professor Batty


1 Comments:

Blogger Jono said...

Thank you for keeping the spirit of Sharon going these past years. I know Sharon has been very special to you.

Post a Comment

                                                                                     All original Flippism is the Key content copyright Stephen Charles Cowdery, 2004-2023