Monday, February 18, 2013

Kids' Stuff



Digging through some old papers, I found an envelope with some negatives, shot nearly thirty years ago by my eldest son.  The images were of kids' stuff- toys mostly, some art projects and awards, with a few shots of his little brother thrown in as well. It is easy to forget the fascination that unfocused play holds for a child.

I had toy dinosaurs as well when I was a child, and I remember playing with them for years. This image gave me a glimpse of a world now long past, through my son's six year old eyes.

By Professor Batty


1 Comments:

Blogger Shoshanah Marohn said...

I've got quite a few of stuffed dolphins playing on the current batch. They are lovely. This pick you have shows some true talent!

Post a Comment

                                                                                     All original Flippism is the Key content copyright Stephen Charles Cowdery, 2004-2023