Monday, August 25, 2014

Affliction

I’ve got spotted dick, a state of physical matter which defies any medical diagnosis.

I got it from my sister, lord knows where she picked it up (that would be too much information!) It’s soft and spongy, riddled with brown spots, definitely not what I want in my dick. I suppose that if there was some cream on it it might be bearable. Fortunately, my amount of spotted dick is small. Imagine what it would be like if I had a full-blown case of spotted dick! Some people suggest boiling it, others say to put it in the microwave! OUCH!

As a fair warning to my readers, I've put up a picture of the offending item, the squeamish may click away to something more pleasant while the morbidly curious should scroll down:

























By Professor Batty


4 Comments:

Blogger Jono said...

Didn't it used to be 12 ounces?


Blogger Professor Batty said...

We actually ate it. Is "dismal" considered to be a flavor?


Anonymous Anonymous said...

It is here!


Anonymous Anonymous said...

Delish!

Post a Comment

                                                                                     All original Flippism is the Key content copyright Stephen Charles Cowdery, 2004-2023