Monday, March 16, 2015

Among My Souvenirs



Clearing out my desk jetsam; a mess of unclassifiable miscellany. I seem to attract microfiber cleaning cloths, old wallets, computer dongles, even a pet rock! The letter openers are almost an anachronism, although the one in the shape of a naked lady was designed by the legendary Gil Elvgren. A watch with a dead battery, ditto for the calculator, a variety of Icelandic mementos, some class reunion memorabilia, and even the old Flippism is the Key key!

It wasn't too bad this time, it has been much worse. I spared you the sight of miscellaneous screws, tacks and paper clips. I did find a couple of things I had been looking for, tools which belonged in my workshop.

That cleanup is for another day.

By Professor Batty


3 Comments:

Blogger Jono said...

There is always fascinating stuff in a junk drawer. You can learn a lot about someone.


Blogger Shoshanah Marohn said...

Is that a picture of you?

Nice key!


Blogger Professor Batty said...

That's me- just seventeen, if you know what I mean…

Post a Comment

                                                                                     All original Flippism is the Key content copyright Stephen Charles Cowdery, 2004-2023