Tuesday, October 06, 2015

The Batty has Landed


Auður's comrade Ásta conducted the tour.

I'm now safely ensconced in my 101 Reykjavík apartment. I've already been on the I Heart Reykjavík Tour, got my rental bike and I am now heading out to the pool.

UPDATE: The pool was, as it always is, sublime. It was sunny, with a light breeze, airtemp was 8° c. (about 46° f.) There are two new GIANT 'hot-pots', better for extended lounging, but not as intense as the old ones (which are still there.)
Got into an extended conversation with a woman of 'indeterminate' age, the first topic always seems to be "why Iceland?"

Maybe a concert tonight?

UPDATE: I gave up and was in bed by 19:30 hours.

By Professor Batty


1 Comments:

Blogger Jono said...

It is probably starting to feel like home after all these visits. Let us know how the music is and if there are any interesting folks at the pool.

Post a Comment

                                                                                     All original Flippism is the Key content copyright Stephen Charles Cowdery, 2004-2023