Friday, February 12, 2016

February Thaw



When a short warm spell broke the back of the winter of '70 it was good excuse for my then-girlfriend (shared, it's complicated) to play hooky in the cemetery. Splashing around in the puddles, her cuffs soon became soaked—like a little kid's.



She acted like things were the same between us, but I could see that she was giving me a thorough inspection.



When she finally was convinced that I wasn't going to die, we walked back to the car:

By Professor Batty


3 Comments:

Blogger Jono said...

Rumor has it that we may get a day above freezing this coming week. I don't know why, but I miss bell bottoms.


Blogger Shoshanah Marohn said...

Great pictures. The third one is my favorite.


Blogger Professor Batty said...

Jono ~ Is "Bell Bottom Blues" on your internal playlist?

SLM ~ That picture sums up the relationship.

Post a Comment

                                                                                     All original Flippism is the Key content copyright Stephen Charles Cowdery, 2004-2023