Wednesday, May 18, 2016

Vice Advice



When I retired a few years ago, one of the first places I went to was my old buddy Rich's tobacco shop.

"I need a new vice." I said.

Rich answered that he could fix me up right away. We'd been through this before, the pictures shown here are from over 40 years ago. I didn't get hooked then; I didn't get hooked now, either. Our friend Joan tried out a pipe or two, but it didn't take for her either:



Rich still has his shop; he's moved at least four times, but his store remains the go-to place for new pipes, pipe repair, custom blended tobacco, and even some of the newer nicotine delivery systems. I don't think he's aged a day:



A different sort of vice:

By Professor Batty


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

                                                                                     All original Flippism is the Key content copyright Stephen Charles Cowdery, 2004-2023