Friday, July 08, 2016

Barista



When I still worked (Man! That seems like a lifetime ago!), my work-buddy Nicole would con me into going with her to the nearby coffee shop. That was when I would still drink an occasional cup of hot cocoa or indulge in a croissant. I couldn't see buying a $3 cup of coffee when we had Folger's at the lab for free, but part of the fun of going out with her was talking with our favorite barista (not as crabby as the above picture would suggest.)

By Professor Batty


3 Comments:

Blogger Shoshanah Marohn said...

What a great expression you captured!


Anonymous Nicole said...

HA! I was just thinking about you, sipping some non-Folgers coffee, preparing myself for some printing with Don at National, and I decided to catch up on your blog... I still splurge on coffee and I definitely still like talking to my baristas ;) Miss ya!!!


Blogger Professor Batty said...

Nicole ~ Hope to see you at preview night! It looks like my "70s show" will be happening in August. I'll send you an invite…

Post a Comment

                                                                                     All original Flippism is the Key content copyright Stephen Charles Cowdery, 2004-2023