Friday, July 15, 2016

Photo Expedition



In the early aughts I found myself on a "photo expedition" with a group of co-workers and friends. We were plumbing the wilds of South Minneapolis, in particular as stretch along Hiawatha Avenue. We split up and went our various ways. I was tempted to park myself in a nearby tavern and take some available light shots of its denizens while the others trudged through the heat of the day, but instead I dutifully made some artistic exposures:





Dan, in the Aussie hat, is gone now, but Shelia and Nicole are still around.

By Professor Batty


1 Comments:

Anonymous Nicole said...

We were just in the Hiawatha/Minnehaha Falls area and my mind wandered off to this photo excursion: Back when photography was different to me and honestly, I really miss it...

Post a Comment

                                                                                     All original Flippism is the Key content copyright Stephen Charles Cowdery, 2004-2023