Monday, November 07, 2016

Mondays in Iceland - #84


Reykjavíkurtjörnin and the City Center, 11 October, 2015

I still have dreams of Reykjavík.

Lately they have been more of the “trying to get home” type rather than the “being there” variety. I’m sure that says a lot about my sense of finally having had my fill of Icelandic adventures. I’ll be phasing out my FITK Icelandic coverage by the end of the year, These feelings may pass, especially when I see a come-on such as this. If I was only a bit more sociable, and a lot more “literate”. It has been quite a ride, however, and it seems I’m discovering new Icelandic culture everyday!

By Professor Batty


2 Comments:

Blogger Jono said...

I always thought the Writer's Retreat would be very nice. If only I were a writer. I wonder if Eliza still is active in that now that she is the First Lady?


Blogger Professor Batty said...

That would be quite a perk for any Iceland visit!

Post a Comment

                                                                                     All original Flippism is the Key content copyright Stephen Charles Cowdery, 2004-2023