Monday, January 30, 2017

Your Next Home



One of my vicarious activities is the pursuit of inspiration in architect-designed houses.  

The Sorenson Residence, by William Wesley Peters (a Frank Lloyd Wright protégé who also married Stalin’s daughter!), is currently on the market for a sliver under 2 million.

Equidistant from three Wisconsin cultural Meccas (Madison, Spring Green, and Nature’s First Green), this curvilinear abode is situated on 80 rugged acres at the terminus of a dead-end road. 4 bedrooms, 5 baths, 5200 sq. ft., garages for 8 cars, this one has it all:



What are you waiting for?

By Professor Batty


5 Comments:

Blogger Jono said...

I'm waiting to win the lottery. I need to remember to buy tickets, though. 8 car garage. I need that!


Blogger oroboros said...

Protege indeed! More like spittin' image of FLW's work. Beautiful!


Blogger Professor Batty said...

I could get a paper route to earn enough money for the down payment…


Anonymous Shoshanah said...

Nice place! Very close to me. I think I'll stay here, thank you. But if you moved there, I would supply you with eggs and wool.


Anonymous Shoshanah said...

P.S. Thank you for linking to my books!

Post a Comment

                                                                                     All original Flippism is the Key content copyright Stephen Charles Cowdery, 2004-2023