Wednesday, June 07, 2017

Almost Famous


Netflix

Summertime is usually the slow season for blogging. My site meter goes from some to slim (and from slim to none on occasion!), it is tempting to say “See you in September, suckers!”  I have been know to throw in a summer re-run or two, but if I stay away too long I get itchy fingers.

So, you can imagine my surprise last week when my ‘hits’ started doubling, then tripling! I was at a complete loss until I Googled ‘Flippism’ and found out that the new season of House of Cards featured an extended riff on flippism! I've never seen the show, although I have had hits from television production companies in the past. The rush of interest has subsided somewhat, but it is still high, I imagine I'll be getting a steady trickle of curious fans from now on.

WELCOME, FLIPPIST FIRST-TIMERS!

By Professor Batty


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

                                                                                     All original Flippism is the Key content copyright Stephen Charles Cowdery, 2004-2023