Wednesday, August 16, 2017

Craigslist, Reykjavík Edition

Harbinger of Doom #4




Yesterday I got a hit from France, searching for "Used Bikes Reykjavík."
I checked it out and instead of used bikes, I found ads featuring these "products" on the Reykjavík Craigslist:



100% discreet!



Oddly, these were the bulk of the ads, in all categories!



I'm thinking that the Icelandic version of Craigslist is not monitored very closely.

UPDATE: As of October, 2021, the site has been wiped clean—the ONLY ad on it was for a Björk concert ticket!

By Professor Batty


4 Comments:

Blogger Jono said...

I'm still thinking, "They have Craigslist in Iceland??"


Blogger Professor Batty said...

I added the link to CL Reykjavík


Blogger Shoshanah Marohn said...

Free shipping to Minnesota?


Blogger Stephen Cowdery said...

I have enough vices already!

Post a Comment

                                                                                     All original Flippism is the Key content copyright Stephen Charles Cowdery, 2004-2023