Monday, December 18, 2017

Pierre Wolfe

Mr. Wolfe in the 1960’s at his Quorum Restaurant in Denver Colorado.

I still get surprised at the various rabbit-holes I fall into while cruising on the information highway. I was looking for a humorous image to accompany a restaurant gift card. Not only did I find one, but I also found a legend. Pierre Wolfe, now in his 90s, has led a long and colorful life: as chef to the famous, host of the world’s longest running radio show, and even author of a war novel written while he was in his 80s! Follow this link for his amazing story.

By Professor Batty


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

                                                                                     All original Flippism is the Key content copyright Stephen Charles Cowdery, 2004-2023