Monday, January 22, 2018

Bigmouth Strikes Again



One of the early blogs I followed was Gary Marshall’s personal/tech blog that Gary wrote out of Glasgow, Scotland. Gary wrote a lot of tech articles and books but after a while I stopped following him (I’m about the least tech-oriented guy on the internet.) I came across that blog again the other day, but now it is authored by Carrie Marshall. Catching up with her recent posts (now more than just tech, she’s been through some changes, obviously) and contacted her. We caught up with each other via email. It makes me happy to still see an “old school” blogger still posting. This is a link to the current site (same address): Bigmouth Strikes Again.

By Professor Batty


1 Comments:

Blogger Jono said...

Some of us aren't old school per se, just old.
I had a friend named Bill that I hadn't seen since 1980. Bill went through some big changes over the years and I ran into him again at a wedding last summer. Now Bill is Shannon and despite some differences in appearance (breasts, different hair, etc.), still the same person. We had a great time catching up and the laughs were plentiful.

Post a Comment

                                                                                     All original Flippism is the Key content copyright Stephen Charles Cowdery, 2004-2023