Wednesday, September 19, 2018

60s Guild T-100D



The undistinguished guitar.

I have absolutely no idea where I bought it, and only used it on one record project in 1977. It played well, sounded OK, and was a true “vintage” axe, probably from the late fifties. The pickups looked like P-90s but weren’t nearly as assertive. I sold it to a neighbor who had it for a while who then got rid of it for the same reasons I did. They are offered for around $2000 now but I don't think there is a big market for them.

This video (not me!) gives a good representation of the sound of this guitar:

By Professor Batty


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

                                                                                     All original Flippism is the Key content copyright Stephen Charles Cowdery, 2004-2023