Wednesday, September 26, 2018

Ghost Squirrels



The onset of fall brings new dimensions to my after dinner walks. The Halloween (and even some Thanksgiving) decorations are appearing:



Also in the fall spirit are the numerous squirrels that infest my neighborhood (as well as wreaking havoc to my gardens and lawn), one for every tree. They are frolicing and scampering their little bushy tails off. In this throng of tree-rats there have always been a couple of albinos, but they always stay out of my yard.

We spotted this one just down the block, sauntering down the sidewalk as if he owned it:



And a while later it was on different block, or was it different individual?



I imagine that the reason they are better behaved than the gray ones is that they are easy to identify.

And they know I’m watching.

By Professor Batty


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

                                                                                     All original Flippism is the Key content copyright Stephen Charles Cowdery, 2004-2023