Wednesday, January 09, 2019

It’s a Party!

The midwinter blahs have arrived. I’m finally recovering from my holiday cold and I need a change from a life filled with chamomile tea and kleenex.


What better way than to turn back the hands of time to the era of hep cats and bongos, cool chicks and berets:


THE FABULOUS FIFTIES!


I’ll call up some of my groovy friends and we'll get this ball rolling:



Then, we’ll need some music:



And some cool kittens:



Everybody will be dancing:



And the party will get wilder and wilder:



Crazy man, CRAZY!





Images via image search "Beatnik"

By Professor Batty


2 Comments:

Blogger jono said...

Reminds me of the old Dobie Gillis TV show with resident beatnik Maynard G. Krebs.


Blogger Professor Batty said...

“Work!”

Post a Comment

                                                                                     All original Flippism is the Key content copyright Stephen Charles Cowdery, 2004-2023