Sunday, May 03, 2020

My Own Private Iceland #5

This is the fifth in a series of posts imagining what my scheduled trip to Iceland would have been like…



O.K., I'll admit that this post might be stretching the concept of my “fantasy island” trip too far. But, if I am allowed to have an fictional travelog, why not include a night spent in Harpa in the company of Eivør, the Faroese (not quite Icelandic but close and she is immensely popular there) performer.

I don’t think anything I can write can compare to the vitality expressed in the image presented above, so I’ll let her ‘speak’ for herself:



BONUS: BBC article about þetta reddast featuring Alda and Audur…

By Professor Batty


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

                                                                                     All original Flippism is the Key content copyright Stephen Charles Cowdery, 2004-2023