Monday, June 22, 2020

Hat Trick



Ten years ago, back when I was gainfully employed, I was asked to prepare the photographs for an art exhibition. The teen-aged “artist” was not a photographer but, rather a milliner. She had committed to doing this show but really didn’t have a clue as to the amount of work it entailed. She came to the lab I worked in and, since work was a little slow just then,  I offered to take her through the steps: selection of images (she had a very good photographer who already taken many pictures), making the selected images print-ready, printing them, mounting the prints and, finally, hanging them. The only tricky thing was that she needed it done in three days!



Everything went well, she was a delight to work with, the show was a success, and I even got to meet her mother.

Alas! I have completely forgotten their names:



But I do remember that it was a very good day.

By Professor Batty


2 Comments:

Blogger jono said...

It must have been a wonderful day. I like the thorn between two roses pose, too. :)


Blogger Professor Batty said...

Just some thorny old guy…

Post a Comment

                                                                                     All original Flippism is the Key content copyright Stephen Charles Cowdery, 2004-2023