Wednesday, July 01, 2020

Weather Report



Lately I’ve been starting my day with David Lynch’s L.A. weather report.

Laconic, repetitive, but oddly satisfying, David is a real straight-shooter, a performer without guile. From time to time he also features various short films (including Rabbits, the most existential sit-com ever) and sometimes gives the viewer a peek at his current art projects. Every day, around 7-8 a.m., Pacific time:

https://www.youtube.com/c/DAVIDLYNCHTHEATER/featured

If all that information wasn’t enough for you, here is an essential DIY project that David dreamt up:




I think I have the materials I need in the garage for making one of these.

By Professor Batty


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

                                                                                     All original Flippism is the Key content copyright Stephen Charles Cowdery, 2004-2023