Sunday, May 01, 2022

May Memories

Due to the late spring (and his own laziness) the Professor’s precious blogging time is presently consumed by home improvement projects.

All of the posts this Month will be re-posts from May, 2005. The above screenshot shows what FITK looked like in its early days. Similar, yet different, in that I had three contributors (Comica, RS, and Little Miss Loopy) and a fairly large cast of regular commenters. Since then I have actually met several of them, it has been a very rewarding experience.

At that time most of the posts didn’t have images, the intention being that the imagery was in the writing and posting images was laborious (I was still using a dial-up connection!) and I didn’t even own a digital camera! This situation soon changed but I think that these early posts still retain some value.

I’ll be posting them with the original comments, and I may add additional comments, looking back with 18 years of hindsight.

By Professor Batty


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

                                                                                     All original Flippism is the Key content copyright Stephen Charles Cowdery, 2004-2023