Wednesday, July 27, 2022

Batty Sells Out?

It’s official.

Flippist World Headquarters™ is now on Google Maps. If ever you are in the neighborhood and wish to receive some enlightenment, stop by, the Professor is in. For detailed directions on how to get here just enter “Flippist World Headquarters” in the Google map app:

Does this mean that the kindly professor has been turned into one of the numbered minions of the evil Google Empire? That he has sold out? The literature I received with my enrollment urges me to buy $500 of Google Ads to support my business (and that’s just to start.) That seems to me to be more of a “buy-in” rather than a sell out:
Rest assured, kind reader, the Professor has no sinister connections with any organization, although I did get a free “review us on Google” sticker to place in my front door (see above) as well as this stylish sports jacket and sweatshirt:
I am not a number.

I am a free man.

Be seeing you…

By Professor Batty


2 Comments:

Blogger jono said...

Maybe you could run a double nought spy ring from there. I could write some fake reviews, but you probably don't want the FBI involved. 😁


Blogger Professor Batty said...

I need some really negative fake reviews to keep this nonsense from getting out of hand.

Post a Comment

                                                                                     All original Flippism is the Key content copyright Stephen Charles Cowdery, 2004-2023