Wednesday, October 25, 2023

Eleven Years Ago Today on FITK

Sure, I could cash in my 401k and rent this place in the center of Reykjavík, right across the street from Tjörnin and next to Fríkirkjan. Fill it with friends, live the expat lifestyle, and...

...and it really is quite a mad idea. But what dreamer hasn't thought of pulling up stakes and starting over in some exotic locale? And if you aren't still dreaming, what does the future hold?
UPDATE: This property was sold, rehabbed and converted to the offices of The Fossar Investment Bank. My dream did not come true, but on my upcoming trip I will be staying in a house on the other side of Tjörnin…

Leaving for Iceland in THREE DAYS!

By Professor Batty


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

                                                                                     All original Flippism is the Key content copyright Stephen Charles Cowdery, 2004-2024