Wednesday, February 21, 2024

Ten Years Ago on FITK

Swamp Thing



When this post goes live I will have returned from the semi-arid Southwest and my mini-retreat from the  harsh Minnesota winter.

The Weaver and I have a recurring discussion about where we’d live if money was no object: the desert, the sea side, a tropical island, perhaps Scandinavia. The deal-breaker for me would be any place without an abundance of fresh water. Mosquitoes aside, there is no place I’d rather be than in a small canoe in some reedy swamp; a place full of slimy life.

The primordial ooze.

A quiet symphony of aromas.

A minimalist soundtrack.

Getting in touch with my inner amphibian.

Minnesota nice.

By Professor Batty


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

                                                                                     All original Flippism is the Key content copyright Stephen Charles Cowdery, 2004-2024