Monday, June 16, 2008

Desperately Seeking Sharon, Part 3

Stranded In The Jungle


   Gliding with my gloomy guide Guido, we found ourselves three day's journey up the mighty Amazon itself. The natives had spoken of "scary stick woman" so I knew we were on the right track. Those riverbanks gave me the creeps. You never knew what might fly out from those leafy fronds...


   Suddenly I heard a distinct "ffft" sound emanating from the near shore. I felt a sting on my neck and I began to see strange patterns.
















Continued…

By Professor Batty


4 Comments:

Blogger Sharon Spotbottom said...

Riveting.
Interactive.
Suspenseful.
Laughing.
Crying.
Batty, i'm really becoming a Sharon fan.
What is next, what's next.....
can't wait!


Blogger Dominic said...

So, is Sharon the MacGuffin of this intriguing tale? Or will one be revealed?

I love a mystery...


Blogger lab munkay said...

This beats Indiana Jones all to hell.


Blogger Professor Batty said...

... continued here

Post a Comment

                                                                                     All original Flippism is the Key content copyright Stephen Charles Cowdery, 2004-2023